As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort throughout the transition of seasons is realistic too when you remember to arrange for annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you uncover any potential problems before winter sets in.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your expert will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure optimum efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to determine if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be worried about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at Point Heating & Cooling will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it work more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at Point Heating & Cooling a call at 715-504-0533 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.