As spring starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Plover? Particularly if your cooling equipment is newer or was running just fine last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Point Heating & Cooling pro can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little troubles before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Point Heating & Cooling
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Point Heating & Cooling pros a ring at 715-504-0533 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next tune-up.