At Point Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can trust to do AC repair in Plover is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll happily share with you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Point Heating & Cooling a call at 715-504-0533. We’re happy to help!