Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Point Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Plover. We use our extensive experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t wait, as this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Point Heating & Cooling a call at 715-504-0533 when you want to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A professional installer understands how to size your furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you can’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. For example, they can offer other benefits like:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Point Heating & Cooling
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from the experts at Point Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.