There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Plover, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual furnace service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Point Heating & Cooling technician stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Plover. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is correct for your system, give the experts at Point Heating & Cooling a call at 715-504-0533 to start saving a little more today.